We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our CQC outstanding, award-winning service, Forward Leeds.
The successful candidate will work across the whole of Forward Leeds, leading a psychologically informed approach to interventions, supporting individuals throughout their treatment journey, and promoting a greater psychological approach to the treatment of substance misuse.
As a Clinical Psychologist at Forward Leeds you will:
• Deliver psychological assessments and interventions to individuals, groups, and families affected by substance misuse and addiction.
• Utilize a range of psychological perspectives to integrate complex multi-factorial clinical information into a formulation.
• Support the development and growth of a greater psychological approach to the treatment of substance misuse.
• Coach, teach, and mentor a multi-professional team to deliver a psychologically informed approach to interventions.
• Keep up to date with relevant legislation and national strategies impacting drug and alcohol services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is committed to delivering a high quality service to individuals affected by substance misuse and addiction.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to make a positive impact in this field, we would love to hear from you.