Alcohol Recovery Work
These services provide a variety of support, including advice, counselling, group work and intensive treatment. At The Forward Trust we believe that all people who are addicted to or misusing substances should have access to support which is effective in protecting their health, and motivating them to take steps towards their own recovery. Over 20 years of pursuing this mission, we have been successful in moving thousands of drug dependent offenders away from a lifestyle revolving around crime, and drug or alcohol dependence.
We believe and are committed to providing opportunities to all people including those with ‘Lived Experience’ we encourage applications from all background including those in recovery from addiction, co-dependency or gambling, have experience of previous offending or homelessness.
What you will be doing?
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of Health and Wellbeing Practitioners contributing to the targets set by Forward and the local commissioners, providing supervision, training and guidance to practitioners and supporting the unit, management team. One of the key targets will be measuring outcomes, so co-operative working relationships with other partner agencies is vital to this role.
- Support the service manager in developing relations and set team and individual objectives to implement and achieve strategic objectives.
- Take an active role in the implementation and achievement of team objectives and developing supportive relationships with supervisees and other colleagues in the unit
- Alert the Service manager to any significant risks or problems arising in the course of managing and monitoring the services.
- Ensure case management/programme documentation is maintained to the expected audit standards.
- Support and monitor supervisees to manage their caseload effectively, making sure that clients are prioritised appropriately and seen in a timely manner.
- Ensure that case management interventions are delivered in accordance with the needs of the service users, audit and are CQC compliant.