Help Me Stop is a breakthrough in treatment for alcohol and drug problems. Our experienced, passionate team are committed to providing the most effective, affordable and accessible treatment solution, based on integrative psychotherapy and the 12-step approach.
Delivering treatment both face to face and online we place enormous value on our people because our success depends on their skills and expertise.
We are currently recruiting for a Addictions Psychotherapist to join the team.
- To provide counselling, psychotherapy and support in relation to addictions and other identified issues both online and face to face
- To communicate Help Me Stop’s vision and deliver its mission.
- To provide direct clinical services by way of group and one-to-one work
- To meet key service objectives in line with Help Me Stop’s policies, procedures, and data collection systems.
- Diploma/Degree in Psychotherapy/Counselling
- BACP/UKCP or similar registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of direct psychotherapy/counselling work with addiction clients in a residential setting
For a full job description and to apply visit: helpmestop.org.uk/about/work-for-us
Based in London this is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexibly around some evening work and possible weekends in the future.