Salary: £25 per hour
Location: Location London, Edgware, United Kingdom
As part of our continuing expansion, Reflections is looking for a Sessional Therapist to be based in Edgware, North London.
Reflections Bespoke Therapy Centre is looking for an experienced and skilled therapist, who wishes to join a multi-discipline, holistic therapy practice as a sessional therapist. The successful applicant will work with individuals who are attending the Reflections Bespoke Programme. You will be working as part of a team. A minimum availability of 2-3 times a month on a given day is necessary but the greater availability the better. It will also be necessary to attend weekly Bespoke team meetings when working with a Bespoke client.
A minimum of 3 years of training as a psychologist, counsellor, psychotherapist or psycho/sexual relationship therapist with accreditation with BPS, BACP, UKCP, BASRT or equivalent.
- Clinical experience of no less than 3 years.
- Understanding of different therapies for treating addiction and experience in applying them.
- Familiarity with DSM IV.
- Prepared to be trained in the Reflections therapy model.
- Ability to integrate the Reflections therapy model into their own approach.
- An understanding of cultural differences.
- Commitment to CPD.
- Ability to work within a code of ethics and practice.
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the field of addiction (post qualification).
- Knowledge of the 12 Step Program.
- Family system therapist.
- Couples therapist.
- Group work experience.
- Other specialist training e.g. DBT, EMDR, SE, etc.
Please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org